Monday, January 22, 2007

My Prediction for 2008!!!

I'm ready. I've been checking the chicken entrails and the tea leaves, and I'm ready to tell you who will be the next President and Vice-President of these United States. If (when) I am proven right, you must remember that I predicted it. (I do not endorse it, for to do so would be to misuse my powers in quite an egregious fashion.) Are you ready? I think from the picture you already know what my prediction is, don't you? That's right! It's a Hillary/Barack ticket that will be victorious in November 2008. Why? I don't need to explain anything to you plebes (got that word from "Rome" on HBO...great show BTW). But since I am a very nice person, I will come down from the mountain to enlighten you.

The number one and two slots in the Democratic race are already clear. It'll be Hillary and Barack. What's the best way for them to win? Stick together. That's obvious. Now look at the republicans. Old white men, all of them. How in the world can a pair of old white men hope to defeat a white woman and a black man? It cannot happen. America would be too in love with the idea of that combination ever to let it pass by.

That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it (unless it looks like I'm going to be wrong, in which case I will adjust my aim and reacquire the target).